wallpaper

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my first entry...

at last... i memberanikan diri untuk bloggings...i'm too shy to talk about myself...but i love to write my own diary...then, i don't have much time to do so nowadays...

i query to my self..why people currently want to share and publish their own activities...but know i realize that... we can share and get experience from other people... because... we dunno who's actually care about ourselves until 1 day... i learn from my past experience...who should i love n care for... it's the simple word right? but...i believe... u will face it one day... although with different experience...

hope u guys out there...help me in starting my blogging!!! thanks and foremost, i would like to express deepest gratitude to all of you !!! have a nice day!!!...

2 comments:

  1. hi...and salam..

    mayb u can share ur lifer as a mother and lecturer..
    mayb u can share about your feeling for current issues, ur memories, etc...

    kalo sy, inside my blog sumanya cacamarba..
    tak perlu fikirkan org suka tak blog kiter as long as kiter sendiri suka our blog..

    happy berblogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...and salam...

    tq for ur suggestion... n i will... ehehhe... yg penting i love my blog...tq again...

    ReplyDelete